Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Reminder: #TBRChallenge for February


Hey, hey, hey!  For those of you participating in the 2018 #TBRChallenge, a reminder that your commentary is "due" on Wednesday, February 21.  The theme this month is Backlist Glom!  This means any author who has more than one book in your TBR.

OK, seriously?  This should be a slam dunk of a theme.  But, that being said, remember that the themes are totally optional.  If you don't want to read an author who has more than one book in your TBR it's not like I'm going to show up at your front door brandishing a torch and pitchfork.

Well, maybe I would but not this month because I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!  That's right.  I have every intention of getting my review scheduled to post, but I'm going to be on vacation during TBR Challenge Day.  So all y'all have fun without me, OK?

Reminders:

1) If you're participating via social media, remember to use the #TBRChallenge hashtag

and 

2) It is not too late to sign-up!  You can get further details and links to all the blogs participating on the 2018 TBR Challenge Information Page.

No comments: